The Issues of Women’s Rights and Equality resonate not only in our local communities and across our Nation, but they continue to gain recognition and momentum worldwide.
Women—from all walks of life as well as the global community—strive to better their lives and those of their children by improving educational and workforce opportunities, and addressing head on violence against women and girls. Zonta at every level—local, district, and international—remains committed to preventing violence, protecting victims, and continuing its strong advocacy role and actions.
In addition to ongoing programs such as “Just Say NO to Violence against Women” and the elimination of Human Trafficking worldwide, the recently established Zonta Goals for the 2016 Biennial give added credence to:
- Developing Service Programs that reflect and enhance our mission
- Defining Zonta worldwide as a leading advocate for women’s rights
- Building and sustaining a vibrant global membership for Zonta
- Maintaining resources to support mission and vision fulfillment
- Giving visibility around the world to Zonta’s Centennial Anniversary
Please visit our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages and continue to support our work and commitment to women and their issues both locally and globally.